106-0423 EMD F7A/F7B Northern Pacific Locomotive Set 6012C/6012D
he F-Unit is probably the most recognized diesel locomotive in North American history. It was found on railroads from East to West and North to South. The F7 was the fourth model in GM-EMD's highly successful F-unit series, and was for a long time (until the introduction of the EMD SD40-2 freight unit) was the best selling Diesel-electric locomotive ever made.
This item includes two individually powered DCC-friendly Northern Pacific F unit locomotives (one A and one B) with Freight details: Road numbers #6012D + #6012C
- Model Features:
- Directional headlights on A unit.
- Powerful five pole motor with all wheel electrical pickup and blackened wheels.
- Fully automatic magnetic knuckle couplers.
- Drop-in DCC compatible with the Train Control Systems K0D8 series and Digitrax DN163K0B.
- Model details: Dual headlight A Unit, No Steam Generator
Fast UK Delivery