106-6310 *Southern Pacific Lines Daylight Articulated Coach Set
Just add the items you wish to pre- order to your shopping basket
Important if you are just placing a pre-order and no other items please select BACS at checkout, rather than a credit/debit card or Paypal. This just enables me to receive details of your order and no payment needs to be made at this time. You will receive an acknowledgment of your order. I will send an invoice when your order is passing through UK Customs, you can then pay the invoice online using any card or BACS. You may see the item marked in stock on my website, this merely indicates I have pre-ordered sufficient stock to fulfil your order.
Non UK Customers
UK VAT will be deducted from your invoice, you will however be liable for any taxes in your country.
In the 1940’s, the Southern Pacific “Morning Daylight” was possibly the world’s most beautiful train, its orange and red striping being reserved for the SP’s premier train lines. This “Morning Daylight” consist ran between Los Angeles and San Francisco along the beautiful California coast, past cities such as Ventura, Santa Barbara, Salinas and San Jose. Heading up the “Morning Daylight” was the specially built steam locomotive, the GS-4, one of the most well known steam engines ever built.
- Unique tooling for each specific car type, with appropriate exterior AND details installed
- Articulated cars (Coaches and the three-car Coffee shop/Kitchen/Diner) use a movable exterior diaphragm to create the accurate, smoothly connected appearance of the prototype
- Shock Absorber equipped trucks create a smoother ride and consistent electrical pickup when using interior lighting kits.
- Observation car has lighted drumhead and marker lights
- Fully detailed interiors can be lit with optional V2 Interior lighting kit with LED #11-211/11-212
- Interior Lights can be controlled on DCC with the optional FR11 DCC decoder, while the end observation lights gain on/off control on DCC via an optional FL12 decoder.
- Can be pulled by Kato's GS-4 Steam Locomotive
Fast UK Delivery