176-8407-DCC *EMD SD70ACe Union Pacific 1995 C&NW Heritage (DCC-
Just add the items you wish to pre- order to your shopping basket
Important if you are just placing a pre-order and no other items please select BACS at checkout, rather than a credit/debit card or Paypal. This just enables me to receive details of your order and no payment needs to be made at this time. You will receive an acknowledgment of your order. I will send an invoice when your order is passing through UK Customs, you can then pay the invoice online using any card or BACS. You may see the item marked in stock on my website, this merely indicates I have pre-ordered sufficient stock to fulfil your order.
Non UK Customers
UK VAT will be deducted from your invoice, you will however be liable for any taxes in your country.
The SD70ACe is the latest in the line of EMD's "70" locomotives, an evolution of the SD70MAC, although its radiator design harkens more to that of the SD80/90 body. The SD70ACe has been designed to fit the latest EPA standards and regulations, and sports 4300 horsepower.
The Union Pacific has currently put in the largest purchase order for these units, and as a display of respect for the railroads it has incorporated, has produced six "Heritage" style painted locomotives with road numbers designated by the year they were merged into the UP.
- Three unique body styles to match the railroads who use them.
- Prototype-accurate bolsterless non-radial HTSC truck and five chime airhorn
- Exceptional and crisp molding to accentuate the distinct angular lines of the nose and high dynamic brake
- Powerful five-pole KATO motor with dual brass flywheels
- Directional Headlight and illuminated, preprinted numberboards
- Illuminated ditch lights
- Kato magnetic knuckle coupler
o DCC Chip Factory Installed
Fast UK Delivery