22-018 Power Pack Standard SX
Requires a Kato Power Supply 22-082 for N gauge operation.
This is available separately.
This controller will replace the previous Kato controllers 22-014 and 22-015
Power Pack is a device is designed to control your scale model railroad products and supply power to operate rolling stock, switch turnouts, or to make railroad crossings and signals work.
This power pack features:
- PWM (Pulse with modulation) method is adopted to control even slow motion of rolling stock and to realize its realistic run.
- The output power is enhanced to 1.2A and stabilizes the rolling stock’s run.
- The lights such as head/taillights and passenger car lighting sets can remain on even when the train is not in motion.
- Installed with two-colour LED indicator which is normally lit on green and turns red in case of disorder happening.
- The position of safety device has now moved from the spot beside the output terminal on the side to the upper centre on the front side.
- The master control lever is adopted for this controller as well.
- The turnout switches can be installed on the side for secure connection in this model as well.
- The package is made to store separately-sold AC/DC adaptor for N/HO scale models.
Fast UK Delivery