51-201-B Ffestiniog Railway 0-4-0 'Prince' Steam Locomotive
This price is not yet confirmed, if it alters upward by more than £5.00 I will let you know and you will have the right to cancel
Just add the items you wish to pre- order to your shopping basket
Important if you are just placing a pre-order and no other items please select BACS at checkout, rather than a credit/debit card or Paypal. This just enables me to receive details of your order and no payment needs to be made at this time. You will receive an acknowledgment of your order. I will send an invoice when your order is passing through UK Customs, you can then pay the invoice online using any card or BACS. You may see the item marked in stock on my website, this merely indicates I have pre-ordered sufficient stock to fulfil your order.
Non UK Customers
UK VAT will be deducted from your invoice, you will however be liable for any taxes in your country.
A total of 4 'Small England' locomotives were built by George England & Co between 1863 and 1867, and three remain in existence today. They will be familiar to anyone who has visited and ridden on the marvellous Ffestiniog Railway in North Wales. The “Small England” locomotives are synonymous with the Ffestiniog Railway and will make a very attractive and appealing model of a classic Welsh narrow gauge engine.
● OO-9 narrow scale model with 1/76 and
gauge of 9 mm
● By adopting a coreless motor, smooth and stable running unique to KATO
steam locomotive products is realized. With traction tires, it is possible to tow
three passenger cars (PECO product) on
a flat section
● Accurately reproduce the humorous form peculiar to the saddle tank and
details such as handle rails and piping
● Different between <Princess> and <Prince> Separately make the frontal
● Reproduce the main rod, side rod, red rods of the first driving wheel
● Arnold coupler standard equipment, PECO specification coupler included for
● Minimum passing radius ・ ・ ・ Locomotive single line : R117, locomotive + passenger car (PECO product): R216
● DCC decoder can be installed by processing the locomotive part.
Two versions are available:
The most suitable track for these locomotives is Kato Unitrack and if you require tight curves which these locos are used to why not use Kato Unitrack Compact track?
Fast UK Delivery